My friend Kyle has been bugging me for about two whole days to make my goddamn Dog’s Life review already. I have
been thinking recently, “Do I really want to review Dog’s Life just yet? That could be my masterpiece! That game has evoked such feelings out of me that it might be my greatest review! Should I really do it so soon?” The answer came gradually, as I realized a few things:
- Like two people read this blog.
- One day, people will forget what a ps2 is.
- I’m not famous by any means
- There’s tons of other things I hate that I can still review. Like Nickleback
- There’s always going to be videogames for me to write about.
- I’m doing my writing for me, goddamnit. Not for you (No offense. I love you for reading.).
So here’s the deal. I’m not going to review Mass Effect 2 yet for a few reasons. Number one is that I’m going to be forcing myself back through that turd a second time. I guess I will be one-hundred-percenting it again, but this time I won’t be able to minimize the trauma by taking turns with my friend. The other reason is that I haven’t finished Mass Effect 1 yet and so my characters aren’t ready to transfer over yet. Also, I figure I’d build up some credibility before I disappoint you all by saying less than flattering things about Mass Effect 2. It’s not a bad game, but I don’t really like it. Don’t expect it like tomorrow or anything. I have a lot of more important things to do than play one of the shittiest games ever made. But hopefully I’ll have it up by this time next week. I’ll try and post something between now and then as well. Take care of yourselves.